TERMS & CONDITIONS
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Welltech Systems and/or its respective suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including without limitation, any representation or warranty for accuracy, continuity, uninterrupted access, timeliness, sequence, quality, performance, merchantability, and fitness for any particular purpose, non-infringement or completeness. Specifically, Welltech Systems disclaims any and all warranties including, but not limited to any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, correctness or completeness of information, and any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to the TOS.
- Welltech Systems does not warrant or makes any representations regarding the use or the results of the Service in terms of its compatibility, correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You assume total responsibility and risk for your access and use of the Service.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Welltech Systems or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
- Although Welltech Systems adopts security measures it considers appropriate for the offer of this Service, it does not assure or guarantee that no person will overcome or subvert the security measures and gain unauthorized access to the Service or any Member Accounts. Welltech Systems shall not be responsible or liable if any unauthorized person hacks into or gains access to the Service or to your accounts; and you shall be liable and responsible for the same.
- This disclaimer of liability applies also to any injury or damage caused by any failure of performance, delay in processing or transmission, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, computer virus, communication line failure, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Welltech Systems shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received, or not sent or not received, or any transactions entered into through the service. You specifically agree that Welltech Systems is not responsible for any content, data, and information sent using or included in the Service by any third party.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:You expressly understand and agree that Welltech Systems shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from:
To the extent possible, the disclaimers, limitations on liability and indemnities available to Welltech Systems under the TOS shall extend, mutatis mutandis, to the affiliates and partners of Welltech Systems and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, assigns, involved in providing, delivering or managing the Service (or any part thereof). However this clause shall not protect the aforesaid affiliates/partners or extend to their obligations and liability to Welltech Systems or Welltech Systems claims against them.
INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify and hold Welltech Systems, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co branders or other partners and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Service.
SERVICE DELIVERY: Every payment receipt (either successful or failed) is sent to customer and Software Vendor in the form of a SMS and Email.
- the use or performance of the service or the inability to use or non-performance of the service;
- the provision of or failure to provide services
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- unauthorized access or alteration of your transmissions of data;
- statements or conduct of any third party of the service; or
- any other matter relating to the service; whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Welltech Systems has been advised of the possibility of damages.
- The Merchant/Dealer/ Service Agent remains ultimately responsible for service of software to his customers.
- The responsibility of the Welltech Systems will be collection of Software maintenance charges from the customers and its disbursement to the Merchant only.
- In case any problems arose from the Customers of the Software service for improper distribution or misleading in respect of Software, the same can be resolved and settled by the Merchant only.
- Welltech Systems is not responsible for any direction received from the customers of the Software provider with respect to withhold payment or reject payment (whether such direction is received before crediting the amount through Welltech Systems or anytime afterwards). In such cases the Software provider shall be responsible to collect the payment & resolve the dispute of the Customer directly.
- Once order is confirm or bill generated, no cancellation will be entertain from our side.
- In case of any clarifications for billing related, please coordinate with your Software provider.
- Within 7 days item/product will be replaced from the date the seller received the item/product.
- To return an item you ordered:
- Return policy is applicable only for online purchase customers not for offline/direct customers. It is the responsibility of the online purchase customer to choose the correct item/product before they purchase.
- Return will be entertained only when the purchased item is damaged in transit or if the seller delivers the wrong items or if there is any difference in quantity (With valid proof)
- Intimation of return of item/products because of any defect or any reasons mentioned above must be informed to the M/s.Welltech Systems within 2 hours of item/product delivered. If mail is not received to “firstname.lastname@example.org” within 2 hours of item/product delivered, return policy is not applicable.
- Repayment will be made to the customer within 48 hours, after the product is delivered back at sellers address.
- Declaration and return address must be the same as mentioned in the original invoice and use the original invoice or a copy highlighting the items being returned.
- Online customers must inform to the seller company for collecting the delivered item/product and the seller company will instruct the courier company to collect the item/product with original packing, Seller will bear the cost if it the fault of the seller.
- REFUND POLICY
- If customer paid twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days.
- Delivery / Shipping Policy
Standard time line needs to be update in your Delivery / Shipping Policy.