TERMS & CONDITIONS
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Sri Technologies and/or its respective suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including without limitation, any representation or warranty for accuracy, continuity, uninterrupted access, timeliness, sequence, quality, performance, merchantability, and fitness for any particular purpose, non-infringement or completeness. Specifically, Sri Technologies disclaims any and all warranties including, but not limited to any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, correctness or completeness of information, and any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to the TOS.
- Sri Technologies does not warrant or makes any representations regarding the use or the results of the Service in terms of its compatibility, correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You assume total responsibility and risk for your access and use of the Service.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Sri Technologies or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
- Although Sri Technologies adopts security measures it considers appropriate for the offer of this Service, it does not assure or guarantee that no person will overcome or subvert the security measures and gain unauthorized access to the Service or any Member Accounts. Sri Technologies shall not be responsible or liable if any unauthorized person hacks into or gains access to the Service or to your accounts; and you shall be liable and responsible for the same.
- This disclaimer of liability applies also to any injury or damage caused by any failure of performance, delay in processing or transmission, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, computer virus, communication line failure, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Sri Technologies shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received, or not sent or not received, or any transactions entered into through the service. You specifically agree that Sri Technologies is not responsible for any content, data, and information sent using or included in the Service by any third party.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You expressly understand and agree that Sri Technologies shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from:
To the extent possible, the disclaimers, limitations on liability and indemnities available to Sri Technologies under the TOS shall extend, mutatis mutandis, to the affiliates and partners of Sri Technologies and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, assigns, involved in providing, delivering or managing the Service (or any part thereof). However this clause shall not protect the aforesaid affiliates/partners or extend to their obligations and liability to Sri Technologies or Sri Technologies claims against them.
INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify and hold Sri Technologies, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co branders or other partners and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Service.
SERVICE DELIVERY: Every payment receipt (either successful or failed) is sent to customer and Software Vendor in the form of a SMS and Email.
- the use or performance of the service or the inability to use or non-performance of the service;
- the provision of or failure to provide services
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- unauthorized access or alteration of your transmissions of data;
- statements or conduct of any third party of the service; or
- any other matter relating to the service; whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Sri Technologies has been advised of the possibility of damages.
- The Merchant/Dealer/ Service Agent remains ultimately responsible for service of software to his customers.
- The responsibility of the Sri Technologies will be collection of Software maintenance charges from the customers and its disbursement to the Merchant only.
- In case any problems arose from the Customers of the Software service for improper distribution or misleading in respect of Software, the same can be resolved and settled by the Merchant only.
- Sri Technologies is not responsible for any direction received from the customers of the Software provider with respect to withhold payment or reject payment (whether such direction is received before crediting the amount through Sri Technologies or anytime afterwards). In such cases the Software provider shall be responsible to collect the payment & resolve the dispute of the Customer directly.
- Once order is confirm or bill generated , no cancellation will be entertain from our side.
- In case of any clarifications for billing related , please coordinate with your Software provider.